So, I leave around lunchtime on Wednesday. I am pretty much ready to go, there are just a few loose ends to take care of before I leave. Today my parents and I had a good time in Forest Park, going out on a paddle boat and stopping by the African Arts Festival. Oh, and of course we got some Ted Drewe's after some time in the heat! Tonight and tomorrow we'll just be hanging out and finishing up packing. Basically, I am so excited!!
I think at this point I'm just feeling the anticipation of getting my feet on the ground there. Of course, getting into Amman at 2 am will be a little bit of a rough start, but I'm so excited to start Arabic classes and meet new people. Please pray for our safe travels and good transition at the beginning.
Til next time.
| Long-time church friends. OOC youth group! |
| Paddle boating in Forest Park |
woohoo! can't wait to read your first update from Jordan :)
ReplyDeleteHope the travel goes well, Wendels! Love and blessings on your head like one of those fruit hats.
ReplyDelete