Hey all. I got here safely this morning at around 2, and got to the family's house that I'll be staying with around 4 am. Got to bed around 5, and slept until 1:30 in the afternoon! Hope that doesn't set me back in terms of jet lag haha. Anyway, Jen, the mom of the family I'm staying with, and her three boys, Elias, Sammy, and Zach (8,5, and 2) are here and we're just hanging out. I might explore the neighborhood a bit this afternoon. It's a really crazy time for Mark and Jen (the couple I'm staying with) right now, so I'm trying to stay out of their way as much as possible, but so far they've been very hospitable in the midst of their crazy schedule.
Please pray for me with jet lag, that I would be able to sleep tonight. Please also pray that God would give me boldness and courage to explore and meet new people right away, so I wouldn't get to comfortable just staying inside. Praise God that all my luggage arrived (a miracle in and of itself) and all of my flights went smoothly. I had a great time with Nikki and Craig in Frankfurt on our 11-hour layover there before we got to Amman, so I'll try to put pictures up from that soon.
Til next time.
Please pray for me with jet lag, that I would be able to sleep tonight. Please also pray that God would give me boldness and courage to explore and meet new people right away, so I wouldn't get to comfortable just staying inside. Praise God that all my luggage arrived (a miracle in and of itself) and all of my flights went smoothly. I had a great time with Nikki and Craig in Frankfurt on our 11-hour layover there before we got to Amman, so I'll try to put pictures up from that soon.
Til next time.
We're so glad you made it safely and are settling in. God is faithful. Thanks to Mark, Jen, and the 3 boys.
ReplyDelete