7.02.2011

Safely in Bethlehem

Hey all!

Just wanted to let you know that Craig and I arrived safely in Bethlehem last night. Although it's less than 30 miles from Amman to Bethlehem, the trip took us almost 10 hours, door-to-door. First, it took us around 2 hours to get through border control on the Jordanian side (there were a ton of huge families in line in front of us, it was chaos). The Israeli authorities took Craig's passport for around 2 1/2 hours without an explanation before finally giving him a visa. It was a very exhausting, stressful day but we arrived safely and now I am with my host family in Bethlehem! I will post soon to give you more information about where I am living, who I am living with, etc. My work with Holy Land Trust starts on Monday, so I am excited for that! Thanks for your prayers!

Til next time.

1 comment: